Marylou’s Coffee “Design Our Next T-Shirt” Contest 2021
We know how many creative people there are in our community, so we are running a T-shirt design contest to bring out the best ideas!
Here are the contest details:
- Design one side of a shirt – front or back.
- Design must fit into an area 13” wide x 15” high.
- Design must include “Marylou’s Coffee” somewhere in the design.
- Must relate to, and convey the brand image of Marylou’s Coffee.
- You may choose to hand draw or design your shirt on a computer. Hand drawn designs must be scanned and submitted in a digital format.
- Your design submission must be a high-resolution JPEG, JPG, PDF or PNG file.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- In order for your design to be considered you must agree to the terms and conditions of the contest by checking the box in the form below.
- Use the form below to upload your design.
- Please submit your file with the following format: Last name, first name – shirt name.
- Marylou’s Coffee reserves the right to alter your design to meet our screen printing capabilities. We will make every effort to faithfully reproduce the winning design but cannot guarantee that all colors and elements will be included on the final shirt.
- By submitting your design, you grant us exclusive ownership and reproduction rights.
All entries are due by 11:59 pm (EDT) Friday, July 30, 2021.
CHOOSING A WINNER
A team of Marylou’s Coffee judges will select up to five T-shirt design finalists based on the design’s printability, creativity, originality and fit with the Marylou’s Coffee brand. The finalists’ designs will be posted on the Marylou’s Coffee website where the general public will be able to vote for their favorite design from August 15 through August 30, 2021.
PRIZE: The designer of the T-shirt with the most votes will win 2 free printed T-shirts, a $150 Marylou’s Coffee gift card and major bragging rights! All other finalists will receive $50 Marylou’s Coffee gift cards.
SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN
Fill out the form below to start the submission process.