OFFICIAL MARYLOU’S VACATION SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- Entry: Official entry form must be obtained in a Marylou’s store and submitted in an official entry form box. Entries must be submitted by close of business on March 31, 2017.
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Marylou’s, during the month of April, 2017. All decisions relating to the sweepstakes are Marylou’s and are final.
- Prize will be awarded and winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone. Limit one prize per person. Prize is non-transferable and substitutions are not permitted.
- Taxes, if applicable, are the responsibility of the individual winner. Winner may be asked to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release. No responsibility is assumed for lost, misdirected or late entries.
- Prize: Trip for two from Boston, MA or Providence, RI to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida airport; coach class airfare for two persons; five nights stay at a hotel of Marylou’s choosing; and $300 (US) spending money.
- Trip must be completed by December 31, 2017. Blackout dates may apply.
- Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States within Marylou’s sales area. Persons must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their families of Marylou’s Coffee, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and their families are not eligible.
- Offer is void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- For the name of winner, send a self-addressed envelope to: Marylou’s Vacation Sweepstakes, 183 Whiting Street, Hingham, MA 02043